Oboz Sawtooth II Low Hiking Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Featuring easy-fit collars, breathable mesh paneling and sturdy, lightweight heel counters, the women's Oboz Sawtooth II Low hiking shoes are designed to go mile-for-mile with comfort for you.
- Nubuck leather uppers and breathable, moisture-wicking nylon mesh liners combine protection and breathability to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- O FIT Insoles™ offer exceptional fit, feel and performance
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping feet light and agile
- Nylon shanks offer protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Heel counters crafted of abrasion-resistant textile and rubber increase comfort
- Protective toe overlays protect against abrasion
- Asymmetric collars articulate with ankle motion, accommodating for unique ankle bone locations
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip in all directions thanks to the toothy side lugs and directional lugs underfoot
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
Imported.View the Oboz Sawtooth Product Line View all Oboz Women's Hiking Shoes
1 lb. 8.8 oz.
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 41 41.5 42 42.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...