Kelty Gunnison 2 Tent with Footprint
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Kelty Gunnison 2 tent is ready to be your home away from home. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced backpacker, you'll love the head room, easy setup and open vestibule design.
- Dual door and vestibule design makes in and out easy for both campers, and exceptional head and shoulder room keeps everyone happy
- Easy-to-use Kelty Connect poles with fixed center-pole hub create a hassle-free setup, and the roll-top cube carry bag makes it easy to pack
- Fully seam-taped construction and rainfly keep the weather outside
- No-see-um mesh and fabric wall panels keep out biting pests
- Quick stash door storage pockets keep small items organized
- Kelty Connect fly attachment makes putting rainfly on quick and easy
- Fly vents promote air circulation
- One side of rainfly has a dual-zipper vestibule that doubles as an awning when set up with trekking poles (poles not included)
- Quick stash vestibule door storage pocket on one side
- Guyout points provide plenty of spots to secure tent and fly
- Footprint included
Imported.View all Kelty Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
5 lbs. 1 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
5 lbs. 1 oz.
6 lbs. 1 oz.
16 x 12 x 4 inches
89 x 51 inches
30 square feet
14 + 8 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...