- 1.8mm waterproof leather and soft-shell uppers sport proprietary UltraDry™ waterproof breathable membranes that block water from seeping in while letting sweat escape
- 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation keeps your feet toasty without looking like you just returned from the Yukon
- Fleece collar linings
- Gaiter D-ring
- Dual-density EVA footbeds and molded EVA midsoles
- Molded rubber heel kicks secure a snowshoe strap
- ColdHold dual-compound polymer outsole with multidirectional tread provides the traction to keep pushing when the going gets slick
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
|Best Use||Snowshoeing, Hiking|
|Upper||Waterproof leather/soft shell|
|Lining||UltraDry waterproof breathable membranes/fleece|
|Insulation||Thinsulate synthetic fibers|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||2 lbs. 9 oz.|
I have a 10.5m Vasquez breeze hiking boot. Is it safe to say I would wear the same size in the snow boot? Our local store rarely has the sizes to try on. Thanks!
So, I usually wear a size 8 - my Asolo boots are 8s, but I was wondering because these are insulated, should I look at getting a 8.5, or stick with an 8?
What is the temperature rating for these boots? I need something for below freezing temperatures, snow, and ice for a trip to Iceland. They also need to be waterproof. Thanks.
Would these boots be comfortable for hiking through Ireland in March (Expecting 40-50 degrees F)
Is this boot crampon compatible?
These boots aren't available to try on at my local store. Just wondering how the sizing runs? I wear a Women's size 11 in Merrill Hiking Boots, a Women's size 10.5 in both Salomon and Hoka Hiking Boots. What would be the best size in this brand Vasque?
What would be an appropriate all-season hiking boots? I'm on a budget and would not want to buy hiking boots for each season that I go hiking.
Are these boots really 4 lbs as listed in the specs? Seems heavy for hiking boot.