Altra Lone Peak 4 Low RSM Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Ready for any weather you choose to run in and through, the updated Altra Lone Peak 4 Low RSM trail-running shoes for women have waterproof eVent® uppers to handle rain, snow or mud (RSM) with ease.
- eVent is extremely breathable and waterproof at once; billions of tiny pores in the material help these shoes breathe in any condition
- MaxTrac™ outsoles with a multidirectional lug pattern provide excellent traction
- Lightweight, skeletal Stoneguard™ plates protect against rocks
- GaiterTrap™ hook-and-loop tabs secure your gaiters (not included) to your trail shoes to keep dirt and debris out
- Altra signature FootShape™ toe boxes allow your toes to relax and spread out naturally while your big toe remains in a straight position
- Balanced cushioning places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run
- Fit4Her™ means Altra designs shoes around the shape of the female foot—narrower heel and midfoot, higher instep, longer arch and unique metatarsal spacing as compared to men's
- 5 mm contour footbeds
- Stack height of 25 mm offers plenty of cush underfoot for long miles
- Granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance, which the American Podiatric Medical Association awards to footwear they find promotes good foot health
Imported.View the Altra Lone Peak Product LineView all Altra Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Heel Stack Height (mm)
Forefoot Stack Height (mm)
1 lb. 2 oz.
Type of Waterproofing
eVent waterproof/breathable membrane
5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 U.S. Women's 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11..5 12 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 Foot Length (in.) 8.7 8.9 9.1 9.3 9.4 9.6 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11 11.2
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...