Weighing a scant 1 lb. 15 oz., the Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 tent maximizes floor space and headroom with steep walls and a vertical door, providing livable comfort for your wilderness adventures.
- This ultralight, award-winning tent has been updated with a higher-volume design; enjoy more room to move, change clothes, sit up and sort gear—all with no added weight
- All the weatherproof and technical features of a 3-season, 2-person tent with ultralight materials make the the Fly Creek HV UL2 your go-to shelter when you need to pack light
- Unique to Fly Creek HV tents, the DAC Angle SF hub and poles create steeper walls, increasing room for your shoulders and head without the need for extra hardware or poles
- New dry-entry brow above the vestibule helps keep your gear dry as you enter and exit the tent, even when the vestibule is open; the vestibule zipper features a stormflap
- Silicone-treated, polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon fly and floor feature seams that are fully sealed with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVCs or VOCs)
- Ultralight, breathable ripstop nylon tent body with polyester mesh provides excellent ventilation
- 3 well-placed mesh pockets organize small gear and keep it within easy reach; gear loft loops accommodate the Triangle, Entertainment or PowerCase lofts (sold separately)
- Single hub and pole design makes setup quick and easy, along with ultralight plastic clips that attach the tent body to the pole frame in a snap
- Optional footprint (sold separately) can be used with the fly and poles for a Fast Fly setup that cuts even more weight for minimalist camping
- Comes with 11 superlight aluminum J stakes as well as reflective guylines and webbing on the tent corners
Imported.View the Big Agnes Fly Creek Product LineView all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight|
1 lb. 15 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight|
1 lb. 7 oz.
2 lbs. 5 oz.
4 x 19 inches
86 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
28 square feet
8 square feet
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Poles|
Aluminum DAC Featherlite