Big Agnes Tumble 3 mtnGLO Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Winner of Backpacker's 2015 Editors' Choice Award for its built-in LED lights, this 3-person, 3-season tent will light up your backcountry trip with a click of a button.
- mtnGLO™ Tent Lighting Technology features LED lights integrated into the tent body, so you can experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button
- LED light strand is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- LEDs illuminate the interior of your tent with 90+ hrs. of hands-free light to sort gear, read, eat and play cards without blinding your friends with a headlamp
- Simple push-button controller has 3 settings: on, off and 50% brightness; requires 3 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies setup with Pressfit connectors and lightweight hubs; plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules; stormflaps on vestibule zippers
- 2 media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices; 4 interior mesh pockets keep small items organized
- Gear loft loops are compatible with Big Agnes PowerCase mtnGLO gear loft (sold separately)
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs)
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Comes with 9 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
5 lbs. 13 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
4 lbs. 3 oz.
6 lbs. 5 oz.
6 x 25 inches
93 x 73 inches
47 square feet
9 + 9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Ripstop polyester/polyester mesh
Polyurethane-coated ripstop polyester
Polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...