Sierra Designs Convert 3 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The 3-person Convert offers solid 4-season performance with unmatched ventilation, a convertible external-pitch design and lightweight materials to make it a livable and functional winter shelter.
- With the exception of the door ends, the tent features a double-wall canopy for excellent ventilation
- Sides and top are made of breathable fabric that prevents spindrift and dust from getting inside
- Door ends have full-zip waterproof window panels, allowing you to control the amount of visibility and ventilation
- Freestanding design can be pitched anywhere, no matter how impenetrable the surface
- Uncommonly wide, double drop doors are large enough for 2 people to sit side by side
- 15-in. integrated awnings maximize the door openings and drip lines without the weight of a support pole
- Hybrid double / single-wall design reduces weight and provides quick and dry setup, even in the rain
- Convertible vestibule can be removed and left behind to reduce weight
- Side-entrance position of the vestibule door allows you to put your gear along the outside wall to keep the doorway clear
Imported.View all Sierra Designs Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
5 lbs. 13 oz.
6 lbs. 6 oz.
6 x 19 inches
87 x 69 inches
41.7 square feet
17.1 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
40-denier ripstop nylon
30-denier ripstop nylon
20-denier ripstop polyester
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...