- Wear the Marmot Stride as an outer layer, or as a mid layer when intermittent showers turn into consistent rain; it's not bulky and packs up small
- Polyester shell blocks the wind and dries quickly; Durable Water Repellent finish fends off light rain showers and snow
- DriClime® lining is built to move moisture away from your skin, keeping you warmer and drier; DriClime also lines the tall collar, chin guard and windflap
- Underarm stretch mesh panels enhance the Marmot Stride jacket's breathability
- Drawcord collar, hem and stretch-bound cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip chest pocket
|Fabric||(Body) polyester / (underarm mesh panels) 80% polyester/20% elastane|
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.