Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 is a value-priced tent built for backpacking adventures. It has a feature-rich, comfort-based design and is built to last.
- Freestanding Lynx Pass 1 has a large oval-shape single side door and 1 vestibule for easy access and gear storage; tent door stows away in mesh pocket
- Hubbed pole design, color-coded poles, grommet webbing and buckles make setup simple
- DAC Pressfit poles are made from TH72M aluminum, offering improved durability and the latest advancement in lightweight tent poles
- Fly is made of durable ripstop nylon with a waterproof polyurethane coating; floor is made from durable ripstop polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable, breathable ripstop polyester; vestibule door zippers feature protective stormflaps
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for a quick and easy setup
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs)
- Reflective guyline and stakeouts increase nighttime visibility
- Interior mesh pockets organize gear; gear loft loops allow you to add your own gear loft, not included
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, footprint (sold separately), poles and stakes
- Lynx Pass 1 includes stuff sacks, stakes and guyline
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 8 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 1 oz.
3 lbs. 14 oz.
6.5 x 23 inches
90 x 42 inches
22 square feet
10 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 double hubbed + 1 crossover
DAC Aluminum TH72M
Ripstop polyester/polyester mesh
Coated ripstop polyester
Coated ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...