REDUCED PRICE You Save 25%
Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Day Tripper First-Aid Kit Video
The Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Day Tripper first-aid kit packs all the essentials for 1 - 5 people for multiple days.
- All contents are packed together in easily identifiable, clear vinyl compartments; system organizes contents by injury type, saving valuable response time
- Kit includes 11 precut, shaped Moleskin patches, 10cc irrigation syringe, 4 After Cuts & Scrapes® wipes, 2 alcohol swabs and 3 applications of triple antibiotic ointment
- 4 butterfly closures, 3 knuckle bandages, 5 fabric bandages, 8 gauze pads, 2 non-adherent sterile dressings and 10 yards of 1 in. tape help you care for cuts and scrapes
- Four 325mg aspirin tablets, six 200mg ibuprofen tablets, two 25mg antihistamine tablets and 2 Diamode tablets knock out pain, fever, allergy and upset stomach symptoms
- Also includes 2 cotton tip applicators, a tincture of benzoin topical adhesive swab, 1 trauma pad and 1 pair of nitrile gloves
- 1 elastic bandage with hook-and-loop closure and 2 safety pins help you care for a sprain or strain
- Includes an AfterBite® sting and itch relief wipe and a pair of splinter/tick remover forceps
- Included book, "A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine," helps you recognize and treat injuries
- Assembled in the USA of imported and domestic materials
Made in USA.
|Dimensions||7.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 inches|