- Easy Care™ system organizes contents by injury type, saving valuable response time
- Bright blue color and reflective trim make kit highly visible and easy to find in low-light conditions
- All contents are packed together in easily identifiable, clear vinyl compartments
- Contains medical supplies for groups up to 6 people on a 1 to 7 day trip
- Essential equipment: 3 non-mercury thermometers, EMT shears, splinter picker forceps, duct tape, 3 safety pins and an accident report and pencil
- Medications: 4 acetaminophen, 4 ibuprofen, 2 antihistamine and 2 aspirin
- CPR/bleeding: CPR face shield, trauma pad, 2 nitrile gloves and 1 antimicrobial hand wipe
- Wound care: 20cc. irrigation syringe, 0.75 oz. povidone iodine, 10 wound-closure strips, 2 tinctures of benzoin and 3 antibiotic ointments
- Also: 6 After Cuts and Scrapes ®, 8 gauze pads, 2 non-adherent sterile dressings and 2 conforming gauze bandages
- 10 yards tape, 10 strip and knuckle bandages and 2 cotton-tipped applicators
- Burn/blister care: 1 GlacierGel blister pad and 11 precut and shaped moleskin pieces
- Fracture/sprain care: elastic bandage with VELCRO® brand closure and 1 triangular bandage
- Includes ''A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine''
Made in USA.
|Dimensions||8.25 x 6.75 x 3 inches|
|Weight||1 lb. 9 oz.|