- Area covered is from New Market Gap to Massanutten Peak within George Washington National Forest, Lee Ranger District
- Printed on water-resistant and tear-resistant synthetic stock in six colors for excellent detail and durability
- Five-kilometer full UTM grid permits easy plotting or extraction of coordinates for use with GPS units
- Supplies text regarding George Washington National Forest
- Scale of 1:62,500; contour intervals of 100 feet
- Map measures 27.5 x 16.5 inches and folds to 8 x 4 inches
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club; copyright 1995, revised 1999
Made in USA.
While the south half of the mountain range is visited less than the north half, there are some exceptionally beautiful areas in this region.