Challenge Gravel Grinder Pro Tire
With a fast-rolling diamond center and aggressive shoulder knobs, the hand-built Challenge Gravel Grinder Pro tubeless tire delivers traction and ride quality—even when the terrain turns sketchy.
- Handmade tire combine many attributes for comfort and low rolling resistance
- PPS2 is a Puncture Protection System placed between the tread and casing—plus an additional layer inside the casing—to increase puncture resistance
- Puncture protection is enhanced when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant (not included)
- Gravel-specific SuperPoly Corazza Armor casing uses a double SuperPoly layer for durability and stability
- Ideal for use on hardpack, gravel, loose, sandy or rocky terrains
Imported.View all Challenge Road Bike Tires
700C x 33 MM: 33 millimeters
700C x 36 MM: 36 millimeters
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
260 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
30-50 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...