Challenge Chicane Pro Tubular Tire
Hand-built for better grip at lower pressures, the Challenge Chicane Pro Tubular tire is a superfast-rolling tire that delivers maximum control on dry hardpack, wet grass or icy race conditions.
- Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and low rolling resistance tires
- Tubular construction with supple 300 tpi SuperPoly casing, natural rubber tread and a seamless latex inner tube
- This delivers improves grip at lower pressures, confident cornering and quick handling
- Latex is lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl, increasing comfort, lowering roll resistance and helping to prevent flats
- Puncture Protection System (PPS) between the tread and casing increases puncture resistance
- Includes a Presta valve with a removable valve core
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View all Challenge Gravel Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
300 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
35 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...