Matador Beast 18 Technical Pack
Move fast on technical trails with the Matador Beast 18 pack. It's lightweight and packable, and the flexible frame suspension system provides support while moving with you.
- EVA foam-padded mesh back, shoulder straps and hipbelt add breathable comfort
- Flexible spring steel frame moves with you
- Removable hipbelt and adjustable sternum strap keep the backpack close to your body
- Built from Robic® high-tenacity nylon fabric and reinforced with a UTS coating for weatherproofing and durability
- Waterproof UTS coating adds up to 30% strength compared to traditional polyurethane coatings
- Dual main compartment with half clamshell main zipper
- 2 internal pockets with a key loop secure small items
- Hydration-compatible design features an internal sleeve for a reservoir (not included) and 2 oversize water bottle pockets
- External gear loops accommodate the tools you need for your objective
- Hypalon™ reinforced daisy chain provides additional external storage
- YKK® zippers and hardware throughout
- For compact transport, the Beast 18 compresses into the included travel stuff sack
Imported.View all Matador Daypacks
|Gear Capacity (L)|
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)|
1,098 cubic inches
1 lb. 5 oz.
|Fits Torso Length (in.)|
210-denier Robic high-tenacity nylon/EVA foam
|Number of Exterior Pockets|
1 + main compartment
Unpacked dimensions: 10 x 20 x 6.5 in.; packed dimensions: 9 x 9 x 3.5 in.