The HOKA Gaviota 4 women's road-running shoes return with more push, foot-hugging comfort than ever while maintaining the same maximum cushion, stability and support.
- Reworked with a plusher collar and tongue than previous versions
- Updated with hidden eyestay reinforcements and single-sided tongue gussets to reduce slippage
- Laces are made with recycled polyester
- Late stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth toe-off
- Heel pull tabs allow for easy entry
- Midfoot H-Frame™ enhances support
Imported.View the HOKA Gaviota Product LineView all HOKA Women's Road-Running Shoes
|Running Shoe Support|
|Running Shoe Cushioning|
|Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)|
Breathable engineered mesh
J-Frame midsole support
1 lb. 2.6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.8||9||9.2||9.3||9.5||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.3||10.5||10.7||10.8||11|
Measurements are stated in inches.