Green Goat Maps Ausable River Fly Fishing Map
Detailing the east and west branches of the Ausable River in New York's Adirondack Park, Green Goat Maps Ausable River Fly Fishing map was made for anglers, paddlers and river enthusiasts of all kind.
- Shows river current, access paths, parking areas, NYS fishing regulations, a hatch chart, local fly shops and more
- Includes labeled fishing pools and nearby hiking trails with trail information, access points and parking areas
- Green Goat Maps worked with the Ausable River Association to highlight the importance of river health and native brook trout in this environmentally focused map
- Durable and tear-resistant map printed on waterproof HopSyn material
- Green Goat Maps gives 1% back to nonprofits through 1% for the Planet
Made in USA.View all Green Goat Maps New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
6 x 4 x 0.25 inches
24 x 12 inches
Green Goat Maps
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...