National Geographic Green Mountain National Forest South Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Green Mountain National Forest South topographic map is the perfect travel companion for outdoor enthusiasts seeking to enjoy the 4-season recreation possibilities of the area.
- Expertly researched in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service and others, this map delivers unparalleled detail of the forest from Rutland to its southern boundary
- Includes Robert T. Stafford White Rocks National Recreation Area, Coolidge State Forest and Big Branch, Lye Brook, Glastenbury, George D. Aiken and Peru Peak wilderness areas
- Also covers Killington, Mount Snow and Stratton Mountain ski areas, Harriman and Somerset reservoirs and Jamaica and Lake Shaftsbury state parks
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:70,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2010
Made in USA.View all National Geographic New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...