Pocket Pals Trail Maps Palmer Park, Colorado Springs Trail Map
The largest park in the Springs, Palmer Park is a perfect place to get deep into nature while still being in the middle of a city. Explore it with this Pocket Pals Palmer Park, Colorado Springs map.
- Elevation Outdoors Magazine named Palmer Park the "Best Urban Park" in its Best of Rockies 2017 list; the park offers some of the best overall views of the city and Pikes Peak
- Provides all the important details to plan a trip and stay on track—trail length, difficulty level, total elevation gain/loss, landmarks and trailhead locations
- Also features information on the history, geology and flora and fauna of this park, plus unique geological features such as tall rock spires or hoodoos and steep cliffs
- Includes waypoints (such as stream crossings, trail intersections, unique geologic features, overlooks, structural ruins, etc.) to identify along the way
- Waterproof, tear-resistant map stands up to use out on the trails
- Perfectly sized to fit in your pocket, making it easy to take with you
Made in USA.View all Pocket Pals Trail Maps Colorado Maps
State / Province
4.25 x 3.625 x 0.1 inches
17 x 11 x 1 inches
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...