Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness Map
Colorado's Maroon Bells–Snowmass Wilderness spans 182,000 acres across the Elk Mountains south of Aspen and north of Crested Butte. Use this topographic map to explore it to your heart's content.
- Covers the Elk Mountains, Aspen Area Trails South and Four Pass Loop, a 27-mile loop over 4 high alpine passes including Frigid Air, Trail Rider, West Maroon and Buckskin
- The Maroon Bells–Snowmass Wilderness is home to seven 14ers, including the famous and beautiful Maroon Bells
- This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions in a compact and easy-to-fold size—no more fumbling with huge, inaccurate maps
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Mileage provided for all trail segments
- GPS coordinates provided for trailheads and trail junctions
Made in USA.View all Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado Maps
7 x 4 inches
27 x 19 inches
Outdoor Trail Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...