Danner Arctic 600 Chelsea Boots - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Explore trails or urban environs all winter with the Danner Arctic 600 Chelsea boots. Comfort won't be a question, thanks to their ultra-cushy midsoles, 200 g insulation and winter-optimized outsoles.
- Rich, durable suede uppers sport Danner Dry protection, a 100% waterproof barrier that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfy
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it a go-to choice for insulated footwear
- DPDX last has a low profile for everyday wear—built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds have 3 layers of varying density for maximum cushioning and support; open-cell polyurethane provides better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Vibram® SPE midsoles are made with rubberized EVA, which maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily
- This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support
- Vibram Nisqually Arctic Grip outsoles utilize flex lines, a split heel and specially formulated Arctic Grip compound to provide advanced traction in wet and icy conditions
- Specifically designed for superior traction on cold, icy or snowy terrain, Vibram Arctic Grip compound is made entirely of rubber without any metal components or inserts
Imported.View all Danner Men's Snow Boots
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DannerDry waterproof/breathable laminate
200 g PrimaLoft Gold synthetic fibers
Vibram SPE rubberized EVA
Thermoplastic urethane heel frame
Vibram Nisqually Arctic Grip
2 lbs. 3 oz.
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...