REI Co-op + West Elm Outward Day Shelter
Need some cover from sun or rain? The waterproof, seam-sealed REI Co-op + West Elm Outward Day Shelter keeps your dining or lounge area covered multiple ways—in the backyard or backcountry.
- Designed collaboratively by REI Co-op and West Elm to make you feel more at home outdoors
- Made from waterproof, seam-sealed, strong polyester with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that lets water bead up and fall off
- Square, symmetrical cut for maximum coverage and pitch versatility
- Multiple webbing loop lash points along the edges provide easy setup
- Webbing lash points across centerline allow further pitch options or spots for hanging lights or other gear
- Main corner grommets with double layer reinforcement provide a strong, stable pitch
- Includes 6 reflective guylines for nighttime visibility
- 75-denier polyester won't stretch when wet
- Adjustable poles allow you to tailor the height of the shelter from 79 to 98 in.
- Comes with stuff sack, 2 adjustable poles, 6 stakes and 6 quick-attach guylines with tighteners
Imported.View the REI Co-op + West Elm Outward Product Line View all REI Co-op + West Elm Tarp Shelters
5 lbs. 1 oz.
5 lbs. 3 oz.
6 x 29.5 inches
108 x 108 inches
81 square feet
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...