Kammok Kuhli Pro Shelter
Designed to retain heat and fend off extreme weather, the Kammok Kuhli Pro shelter provides more than 108 sq. ft. of protection, thanks to 10 guyout points, a knotless design and multiple setup modes.
- This Pro model of the Kuhli introduces Amphibiskin X™ 15-denier ripstop nylon for more robust storm protection, plus a reflective interior to help keep heat in
- Amphibiskin X silicone-, polyurethane- and durable water repellent (DWR)-coated ripstop nylon is lightweight and impermeable; seams are sealed with waterproof tape
- Setup modes include A-frame, hammock, storm, asymmetrical and awning—not to mention your own creative solutions
- For protection from every angle, stake out the middle guyouts and fold in all 4 corners; toggles allow you to quickly connect/disconnect each corner flap as a storm door
- Hypalon™ rubber reinforces all anchor points, providing lasting protection from inclement weather
- Anchor points are laser cut and sewn with a circle bar-tack stitch, creating a secure opening for telescoping or trekking pole tips (poles not included)
- Built-in line-lock tensioners and cord hooks make setup easy and seamless—no more fumbling with knots in the rain
- Mesh pockets at each anchor point help keep cord tidy when not in use
- High-visibility reflective tracers are woven into the 3mm cord, making camp easier to navigate in the dark
- Stuff sack is made from water- and abrasion-resistant Diamond Shell™ fabric, with snaps to attach to a Roo hammock's gear loops, backpack or ridge line (not included)
- DAC J-Stakes are made from TH72M-T6 aluminum, delivering excellent strength and holding power for a modest weight
Imported.View all Kammok Tarp Shelters
1 lb. 10 oz.
4.5 x 8 inches
144 x 108
Number of Doors
Amphibiskin™ 15-denier diamond ripstop nylon/silicone/PU
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...