TSL Snowshoes Highlander Adjust Snowshoes
Offering a natural stride and plenty of traction for all types of snow and even the steepest terrain, the TSL Highlander Adjust snowshoes deliver secure foot hold and a fast, effortless fit.
- Sharp, multitooth front grips deliver maximum traction on steep inclines; made from stainless steel, they're built to stand the test of time
- Interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide excellent lateral grip on all types of snow
- 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going uphill, while providing enhanced grip for side-hill and downhill sections
- 2 two-way stainless-steel crampons under each foot make initial contact on snow, whether the surface is flat or inclined
- Rocker shape cushions your step and helps to guide your stride for easier walking
- Structured frames and crossbars provide control and traction on soft and compact snow
- Patented Contact Grip design features composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe, which cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections
- Flexible bindings provide a high level of foot flexibility
- Easy-to-use lock adjustments memorize your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings
- Boa® Fit System delivers a fast, effortless fit that's easy to adjust; precision fit increases power transfer through the snowshoes for greater agility and speed
- Lateral adjust offers greater comfort with a side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe and provide maximum foot hold
- Ankle pre-adjust lets you center the comfort pads on your insteps and permanently set the position; bimaterial straps tighten through a ratchet system for a secure, fast fit
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS) in the heels reduces walking noise for a more silent snowshoeing experience
- Easy Ascent heel lift system makes walking easier during long uphill climbs; activate climbing bars by simply pushing with your snowshoe pole
- Includes a bag for transport and storage
- Made in France
Imported.Max recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear.View all TSL Snowshoes Men's Snowshoes
Max Recommended Load
20.5 IN: 180 pounds
23.5 IN: 260 pounds
27 IN: 300 pounds
20.5 IN: 20.5 x 7.5
23.5 IN: 22.5 x 8
27 IN: 26.5 x 8.5
20.5 IN: 3 lbs. 14.8 oz.
23.5 IN: 4 lbs. 1.6 oz.
27 IN: 4 lbs. 5.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...