MSR Lightning Trail Snowshoes
Delivering lightweight, streamlined efficiency over flat and rolling terrain, the MSR Lightning Trail snowshoes help you conserve your energy as you venture through snowy landscapes.
- ParaGlide bindings feature 2 roller buckles and toe stops that make placing your feet and securing and removing straps simple and intuitive—even while wearing gloves
- Stretch mesh bindings comfortably hug your feet with no pressure points and fit nearly any footwear
- 360° Traction frames and Pivot™ crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip
- Compatible with Modular Flotation tails (not included) that help provide maneuverability of smaller snowshoes with added, on-demand flotation for deeper snow and heavier loads
- Recommended weight ranges (hiker plus gear): 22 in.: 180 to 250 lbs.; 25 in. 220 to 270 lbs.
Made in USA.Max recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear.View the MSR Lightning Product Line View all MSR Men's Snowshoes
Max Recommended Load
22 IN: 250 pounds
25 IN: 270 pounds
USA Martensitic steel
22 IN: 22 x 8 x 4 inches
25 IN: 25 x 8 x 4 inches
22 IN: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
25 IN: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...