Houdini Alto Half-Zip Pullover - Men's
Looking for an alternative to polyester fleece? Made of wool and lyocell, the men's Houdini Alto half-zip pullover is an all-natural technical fleece that performs on ski slopes and hiking trails.
- Technical jacket performs in tough conditions; layer it under a shell for skiing, wear it on its own for an autumn hike, or let it keep you warm after a chilly surf session
- Swedish-made Woolly Treemerino™ fabric combines merino wool and TENCEL™ lyocell into a warm, stretchy and lightweight fleece that feels soft next to skin
- TENCEL lyocell is a fiber made from cellulose that gives the fabric structure and better moisture transmission
- Merino wool provides warmth and is naturally odor resistant
- Highly breathable
- When the garment is worn out, it can be returned to Houdini for recycling
- Regular fit
Imported.View all Houdini Men's Fleece Sweaters
60% merino wool/40% TENCEL lyocell
|Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 2.4 oz.
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.