Altra Olympus 4 Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Delivering a max-cushioned, flexible ride wherever you roam, the women's Altra Olympus 4 trail-running shoes make even the rockiest, rootiest trails feel like a cloud.
- Uppers have been updated from their predecessors with a modern look and improved breathability
- Premium tongues have been added for better comfort and a more locked-in feel
- Signature Altra balanced cushioning and FootShape™ toe boxes allow your toes to spread and encourages proper, low-impact form throughout your run
- Fit4Her™ is designed around the unique shape of the female foot, with a narrower heel and midfoot, higher instep, longer arch and unique metatarsal spacing
- Heels have been rounded to encourage a smoother step from heel to toe
- InnerFlex™ midsole technology ensures increased flexibility and performance
- Stack height of 33 mm provides ample cushion for long runs
- Built-in GaiterTrap™ secures your gaiters (not included) to your trail shoes to keep out dirt and debris
- Vibram® Megagrip™ rubber outsoles provide secure traction on varied terrain
Imported.View all Altra Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Heel Stack Height (mm)
Forefoot Stack Height (mm)
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 2 oz.
5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 U.S. Women's 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11..5 12 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 Foot Length (in.) 8.7 8.9 9.1 9.3 9.4 9.6 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11 11.2
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...