Big Agnes Fly Creek HV Carbon 2 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Weighing just over 1 lb., the ultralight Big Agnes Fly Creek HV Carbon 2 tent with Dyneema® is designed for lovers of high peaks, remote rivers and sleeping in your tent more than your bed.
- Note: this tent is extremely lightweight and requires special care to increase its longevity; using a footprint (not included) is highly recommended to improve durability
- Big Agnes Fly Creek HV Carbon 2 footprint will be available on REI.com in March 2019
- Dyneema fiber-based fabric is extremely strong, tear-resistant and fully waterproof; its high dimensional stability resists stretching or sagging during temperature changes
- Included self-adhesive Dyneema repair patches allow you to repair your tent on the trail if needed
- Welded construction eliminates seams, helping seal out the elements and resist tears without the need for seam tape
- High-volume architecture increases the usable space and adds volume to the vestibule; shape-holding corner construction gives the floor plan a boxy, roomy living space
- Easton carbon-fiber poles are lightweight and flexible, with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Single pole in a hub-pole design makes setup and takedown simple and efficient
- Tent is ready for pitching, with precut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; color-coded webbing and buckles make setup easy
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect fly to pole structure, providing optimal pitch and extra stability; lightweight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- All-breathable body saves weight, provides extra privacy and protection from desert sand
- Single door and vestibule with storm flap on the zipper keep out the elements; side-access vestibule provides dry front entry and increases covered storage space
- Oversize ceiling pocket provides great storage space; media pockets above sleeping area enable easy earbud cord routing from phones or devices for backcountry jam sessions
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing provide visibility in low light; easy-grip zipper pulls offer comfort
- Includes multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories (not included); 3 interior mesh pockets stash smaller items
- Includes 6 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes for securing your tent, plus a Dyneema patch kit for repairs
Imported.Big Agnes Fly Creek HV Carbon 2 footprint will be available on REI.com in March 2019. (The dimensions of the non-Carbon Series Fly Creek HV 2 footprint are slightly different and may result in a less-than-ideal setup experience.)View the Big Agnes Fly Creek Product LineView all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Note from the vendor: These tents are not for everyone. Our Carbon Series products were designed to push the weight boundaries in tents. They feature some of the lightest weight and most technologically advanced materials on the market. Special care during setup and extended trips is important, as rough handling, long-term abrasion, exposure to sharp objects or rocky campsite selection may result in fabric punctures and tears.
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 2 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 7 oz.
5 x 18.5 inches
86 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
28 square feet
7 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Easton carbon fiber
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...