Electra Sprocket 20" Kids' Bike
Embodying the energy, creativity and explorative nature of a being a kid, the Electra Sprocket 20 in. kids' bike is designed to keep up with little adventurers so they can ride until dinner time.
- Patented Electra Flat Foot Technology® provides comfort and control by allowing kids to plant their feet on the ground without leaving the saddle when stopping
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes for easy transportation
- Playful geometric design in vibrant colors decorates the frame and saddle
- Single-speed with front alloy linear-pull brake and rear coaster brake—just pedal in reverse to brake
- Kids can ride comfortably with the custom Electra Selle Royal saddle with matching scuffguard
- Schwalbe 20 in. Kevlar® Guard puncture-resistant tires protect against flats
- Sprocket accommodates your child's growth spurts with a dual-position crank arm, allowing an adjustable pedal height
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Steel 3-piece; dual-position 140mm arms; steel 32t chainring
Number of Gears
Front: alloy linear-pull
Anodized alloy with machined sidewalls
Steel 32h freewheel
Schwalbe Big Ben 20 x 2.15
Electra 20 Sprocket
Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 40mm extension
Alloy 27.2mm x 250mm
Electra kids' Selle Royal 20
Resin 9/16 with reflectors
1" steel threaded
24 lbs. 12 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
20 IN Height Range 3'8'' - 4'5'' Reach 24.5 Stack 43.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 30.2 Standover Height 53 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 67 Wheelbase 90
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...