Big Agnes Copper Spur HV 3 Expedition Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Want the baddest tent at base camp? Pitch the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV 3 Expedition tent and get ready to host other mountaineers when the wind is crushing their tent and yours is still standing.
- Based on the bestselling, award-winning Copper Spur HV UL, the HV Expedition is a beefed up, 3-person, 4-season tent that's ready for the toughest conditions on the planet
- 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength and usable interior volume; large-diameter poles and strong architecture handle the mountain winds and snow load
- Dual zipper doors are smooth-closing and allow for easy entry; use only 1 zipper for quick reach-through access; quick-stash door keeper quickly stows the unzipped door
- Door windows have 2 closure options: Use the mesh only for airflow or zip up the nylon layer for complete closure
- Full breathable nylon body adds an extra layer of protection against the elements; low vent on the vestibule doors enhances airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Proprietary random-pattern ripstop nylon provides maximum durability; discreet seam design creates a clean, modern aesthetic
- Large closable ceiling window/vent provides venting as well as optional storage space; fly vent increases airflow and reduces condensation
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect fly to pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with precut Dyneema guylines and tensioners attached to fly; dual, equalized Dyneema guylines add stability and strength in high winds
- Interior guy loops let you really brace for extremely windy conditions; oversize, reinforced stakeout loops let you use your skis, ice axe, ski poles, etc. to stake tent out
- Proprietary random-pattern ripstop nylon fly with 12,000mm waterproof polyurethane silicone coating; tent floor is ripstop nylon with 10,000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Fly uses a weave made with a high-tenacity yarn and high filament count that increases fabric tear-strength by 25%, decreases material weight and improves water resistance
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs)
- Includes 10 interior mesh pockets, 2 media pockets and 10 large aluminum J stakes
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories; fits Triangle, Trapezoid, Large Trapezoid, Wall and Large Wall gear lofts (not included)
- Easy-grip zipper pulls and glove-friendly toggles and buckles; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners improve visibility
- To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint (sold separately)
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
5 lbs. 11 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 13 oz.
6 lbs. 7 oz.
9.5 x 22 inches
90 x 70/62 (L x W head/foot) inches
41 square feet
18 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite NSL pole system
Ripstop nylon/polyester mesh
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...