Altra Intuition 4.5 Road-Running Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Your favorite do-it-all road-running shoes, the women's Altra Intuition 4.5, have been upgraded with engineered mesh uppers and fresh midsoles for comfort and durability while logging the miles.
- Natural Ride system is designed to improve natural foot positioning, walking form, toe splay and all-around comfort
- One-piece insoles improve the feel underfoot
- A-Bound™ cushioning, made from recycled material, is a bouncy compound that protects your foot from hard surfaces and increases energy return
- FootPod™ outsoles with full rubber coverage map the bones and tendons of your feet to help them bend and move naturally as the shoes flex
- Innerflex™ grid-like grooves in the midsole increase flexibility and decrease weight
- Zero Drop™ platforms (0mm heel-to-toe drop) place heels and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and low-impact landing
- Wide FootShape™ toe boxes allow toes to splay for natural foot positioning and comfort
- Fit4Her™ technology means Altra customizes every women's shoe to the unique shape of the female foot
- Granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance, which the American Podiatric Medical Association awards to footwear they find promotes good foot health
Imported.View all Altra Women's Road-Running Shoes
Running Shoe Support
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)
5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 U.S. Women's 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11..5 12 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 Foot Length (in.) 8.7 8.9 9.1 9.3 9.4 9.6 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11 11.2
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...