Made for backpacking, road-trip camping and more, the Big Agnes Frying Pan SL2 tent offers ample living space with steep walls that make it easy to change or play dominoes while you wait out a storm.
- 2 large D-shaped doors have easy-grip zipper pulls that allow you to enter and exit your shelter in a flash; 2 roomy vestibules with stormflaps keep gear dry
- Generous interior contains 3 interior mesh pockets, an oversize ceiling pocket and multiple loops for lofting gear
- Fast and easy-to-pitch design features precut guylines and tensioners attached to the rainfly
- Quick-stash door keeper on the tent body allows you to stow an unzipped door
- Seams are sealed with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- 1 fly vent increases airflow and reduces evening condensation
- DAC Pressfit™ poles feature durable pressed-in ferrules so the connections are rugged and reliable
- Reflective hits make it easier to find your tent in the dark
- Included: tent, rainfly, footprint, 8 aluminum hook stakes
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight|
4 lbs. 5 oz.
5 lbs. 5 oz.
18 x 7 inches
86 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
28 square feet
8 + 8 square feet
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Poles|
DAC Pressfit aluminum
Breathable polyester/polyester mesh