The easy-to-use Yakima FrontLoader upright bike mount holds nearly any kind of bike securely and the mount never touches the frame, so your paint job stays pristine.
- Strong, wide wheel tray holds tires from monster freeride bikes (up to 3 in. wide tires) to the skinniest of road bikes—no adapters necessary
- Max weight: 18 in. crossbar spread: 40 lbs.; 16 in. crossbar spread: 30 lbs.
- Firmly grips any wheel size from 20-29 in. and 700c road wheels, and up to 3 in. in tire width
- No problem handling disc brakes, thru axles or funky suspensions
- Single, easy-to-reach knob controls retention, adjustment and release
- Sliding wheel tray adjusts easily to fit a wide range of bike lengths (except tandems and recumbents)
- Doesn't touch any painted surfaces of your bike, so no worries of scratches
- Fits directly to round, square and factory bars—no adapters required
- Integrated cable lock for security (lock cores sold separately)
Imported.View all Yakima Roof Bike Racks