Big Agnes Scout 2 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The ultralight Big Agnes Scout 2 tent line is a new-school take on old-school A-frames. Simple, single-wall shelter uses trekking poles for support and offers ample floor space and excellent venting.
- Updated guyout line points, reinforced trekking pole pockets and a stronger ridgeline make this 3-season, 2-person version of the Scout the best yet
- Trekking poles (sold separately) fit into specially designed pockets that are reinforced to protect the tent body; stabilizer loop at the front door keeps pole in position
- Requires a 45 in. trekking pole for the front and a trekking pole that collapses to 33 in. for the rear; or use the Accessory Backpacking Tarp poles (sold separately)
- Full eve and rear vent system keep air circulating; vents are polyester mesh
- Features a single door, storm flaps on exterior zippers and 2 built-in pockets
- Gear-loft loops accommodate the Big Agnes Entertainment Center and PowerCase lofts (sold separately)
- Reflective guylines and webbing at tent corners and anchor points; self-adjusting guyouts on front corners
- Silicone-treated ripstop nylon with waterproof polyurethane coating; all seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs)
- Comes with 13 Superlight aluminum J stakes
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 8 oz.
1 lb. 15 oz.
5 x 12 inches
88 x 54 inches
33 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...