- Full-grain leather uppers offer a premium look and feature nylon panels for improved breathability and comfort
- GORE-TEX® waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Nylon linings wick moisture away from feet for all-day comfort
- Hand-crafted stitchdown construction offers a wider platform for increased stability on uneven terrain
- Airthotic® half-length molded polyurethane instep cups the heels and supports the arches
- Fiberglass shanks offer the torsional rigidity and stability required when carrying a multiday pack
- Vibram Kletterlift rubber otusoles are specifically designed for comfort, stability and shock absportion
- The Danner Light II GTX hiking boots are 6 in. high
- Danner fit tip: regular width boots feature a narrow toe box
Made in USA.
|Upper||Full-grain leather/Cordura nylon|
|Lining||Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/nylon|
|Support||Molded polyurethane/fiberglass shank|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||3 lbs. 13 oz.|
|EU||41||41 - 42||42||43||43 - 44||44||44||45||46||47||48||49|
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various footwear lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from any major athletic footwear brand.