KneeBinding Carbon Downhill Ski Bindings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Responsive and lightweight, the Kneebinding Carbon downhill ski bindings offer advanced skiers high performance and reduce the chances of serious knee injury.
- The Kneebinding Carbon downhill ski bindings offer an innovative solution to injury—a heel piece that releases sideways to reduce the chance of serious knee injury
- Traditional bindings feature 2 areas of release: sideways toe release in the front of the boot and vertical or forward heel release at the back of the boot
- Kneebindings offer an additional dimension of sideways release in the heel, reducing the chances of strains and tears to the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Resin and stainless-steel components offer high durability, excellent energy transfer and light weight
- Components are blended with carbon fiber to increase stiffness and maximize responsiveness
- Mounting system is designed to work with the natural flex of your skis and to reduce unwanted release
- Hard, flat boot platforms efficiently transfer pressure from edge to edge, and toe-height adjustment eliminates play
- Wide mounting platform enhances leverage on today's wide skis
- Comes with either a 90mm brake that fits most all-mountain skis or a 110mm brake that fits most all-mountain wide and some powder skis
- Features 3 - 12 DIN settings
Made in USA.View all KneeBinding Downhill Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk (ISO 23223)
Recommended Skier Weight
65 + pounds
4 lbs. 12 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...