- Valid at the following national forests: Columbia River Gorge, Colville, Deschutes, Fremont-Winema, Gifford Pinchot, Malheur, Mount Baker-Snoqualmie, Mount Hood, and Ochoco
- Also includes the Okanogan and Wenatchee, Olympic, Rogue River-Siskiyou, Siuslaw, Umatilla, Umpqua, Wallowa-Whitman and Willamette
- Pass admits pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private vehicle
- Admits pass holder at per person sites. Other members in party must pay the per-person fee
- Pass is valid from 1 year from the last day of the month issued
- Northwest Forest Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable; REI members do not earn a dividend on the purchase of this pass
Made in USA.