Annual Northwest Forest Pass
The Annual Northwest Forest Pass is honored at all day use, standard amenity recreation fee sites managed by the Forest Service in national forests in Washington and Oregon.
- Valid at the following national forests: Columbia River Gorge, Colville, Deschutes, Fremont-Winema, Gifford Pinchot, Malheur, Mount Baker-Snoqualmie, Mount Hood and Ochoco
- Also includes the Okanogan and Wenatchee, Olympic, Rogue River-Siskiyou, Siuslaw, Umatilla, Umpqua, Wallowa-Whitman and Willamette
- Pass admits pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private vehicle
- Admits pass holder at per person sites; other members in party must pay the per-person fee
- Pass is valid from 1 year from the last day of the month issued
- Northwest Forest Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable; REI members do not earn a dividend on the purchase of this pass
Made in USA.Pass holders are no longer required to enter vehicle license plate information on their Annual Northwest Forest Pass. Pass holders will establish ownership of the Annual Northwest Forest Pass through signature. The new Annual Northwest Forest Pass includes spaces for the signatures of the two household members who will most frequently use the pass. The Annual Northwest Forest Pass enables all members of the household to use it regardless of who has signed it.
The signatories on the Annual Northwest Forest Pass are responsible for ensuring that their pass is used only by members of their immediate household. Passes are not valid until properly signed.
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...