- Valid at the following national forests: Columbia River Gorge, Colville, Deschutes, Fremont-Winema, Gifford Pinchot, Malheur, Mount Baker-Snoqualmie, Mount Hood, and Ochoco
- Also includes the Okanogan and Wenatchee, Olympic, Rogue River-Siskiyou, Siuslaw, Umatilla, Umpqua, Wallowa-Whitman and Willamette
- Pass covers you and any passengers with you in your private vehicle at unstaffed sites
- At sites with a per-person fee, pass only covers pass holder, spouse, children and parents; other members of party are subject to fee
- Pass is validated by printing clearly, in ink, the month, day and year you use it
- Pass is valid until midnight of the day the buyer validates it
- Northwest Forest Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable; REI members do not earn a dividend on the purchase of this pass
Made in USA.