Discover Pass - One Day
To experience the magic of many of Washington's state parks, a Discover Pass is a must-have. This one-day pass grants a vehicle access to millions of acres of recreational lands and facilities.
- Pass grants access to 100+ state parks, nearly 700 water access points, nearly 2,000 miles of designated water and land trails and 350 +campgrounds and picnic areas
- Your pass purchase supports lands and facilities run by Washington State Parks, Washington Dept. of Fish and Wildlife and the Washington State Department of Natural Resources
- For use with one vehicle
- You will receive a physical pass in the mail; pass will not be usable the same day you purchase, as you must account for shipping time
- To use, fill in the date and license plate information with the day and vehicle for which the pass will be used; passes without a date or with the incorrect date are invalid
- Pass must be visible in the front windshield of a motor vehicle licensed for street use
- Pass will expire the day after the date written onto the pass
Made in USA.The Discover Pass is a motor vehicle permit only. You do not need the pass to access state recreation lands by boat or by non-motorized means (foot, horse, bicycle, etc.). Motor vehicles used to transport recreation equipment, such as vehicles pulling horse or boat trailers, must display the pass. However, the trailers being towed that are carrying the equipment do not need a Discover Pass. Boaters will still need to pay for such services as moorage and waste-pumping.
See discoverpass.wa.gov for additional details.
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...