Sacramento County Annual Park Pass - Standard Vehicle
Enjoy the 4,800-acre American River Parkway and regional parks with this Sacramento County Park Pass, which grants you one year of access to all parks in the Sacramento County Regional Parks system.
- The American River Parkway is the region's greatest recreational asset, including the Lower American River, 30 miles of equestrian/hiking trails and a Class I bike path
- This pass covers 15 access points on the American River Parkway and 7 additional Regional Parks
- Provides entry for one standard vehicle (less than 22 ft. in length)
- Pass is valid for a 12-month period from month purchased, expiring the last day of that month; no refunds or replacements
- Physical Park Pass is required; emailed receipts for passes are not valid for entry, and may result in a parking ticket if displayed
Made in USA.
|State / Province