Coleman Exponent Xpedition Stove
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This lightweight 2-burner stove folds for compact storage--great for backpacking with several people.
- Heat regulator allows for use in sub-freezing temperatures and provides constant heat output, even when fuel canister is running low
- Curved pot supports keep small pots centered over burner for efficient heating
- Aluminum fuel canister can be recycled when empty
- Specifications are based on tests using only one of the two burners
- Distance between burners: 9 inches
Made in USA.A 2-burner stove that's compact enough to take backpacking! Butane/propane stoves have always been enticing because of their ease-of-use, but cold-weather performance and the disposal of spent fuel canisters have been drawbacks. The Coleman Xpedition stove solves both these problems nicely. The innovative heat regulator ensures reliable performance even in sub-freezing temperatures and constant heat output in any temperature. The fuel source is an aluminum fuel canister, sold separately, that you can recycle when it's empty.View all Coleman Backpacking Stoves
Burn Time (Max Flame)
(300g canister) 68 minutes
Average Boil Time (1L)
16 x 4.75 x 4 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...