MSR PocketRocket 2 Stove
The next-generation MSR PocketRocket 2 backpacking stove takes everything good about the celebrated original and makes it even better. It's lighter weight and smaller, and fits a wider range of pots.
- Provides excellent ease of use and fast-boiling performance
- Ideal for first-time stove buyers, long-distance hikers seeking a backup stove and fast-and-light fanatics requiring a high-quality piece of tiny equipment
- Simple-to-operate design needs no priming, preheating or pressurizing; simply turn it on, light and start cooking
- Fully adjustable flame lets you cook gourmet meals from a rolling boil to a slow simmer; control valve turns easily, even when you're wearing gloves
- Serrated pot-supports prevent the pot from shifting; folds up compact for travel
- Compatible with most self-sealing canister fuel, making it a great choice for global travel
- Includes ultralight hard-shell carry case to protect cookware and contents of your pack
- Fuel not included
Imported.View the MSR PocketRocket Product Line View all MSR Backpacking Stoves
Number of Burners
Burn Time (Max Flame)
Approximately 60 minutes (8 oz. canister)
Average Boil Time (1L)
3 min. 30 sec.
3.1 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...