Soto Fusion Trek Stove
Lightweight and easy to pack, the Soto Fusion Trek stove is designed to excel in colder weather and windy conditions, making it an excellent choice for backcountry excursions.
- Micro Regulator installed with the valve system helps this stove to excel in colder weather; WindMaster technology helps to withstand windy conditions
- Provides a stable pot support
- Large-diameter burner head creates an even flame, minimizing hot spots
- Heat output up to 11,000 BTU
- Made from stainless steel
- Fuel not included
Imported.View all Soto Backpacking Stoves
Number of Burners
Burn Time (Max Flame)
90 min. (250 g gas canister)
Average Boil Time (1L)
3 min. 50 sec.
In use: 16.9 x 5.5 x 3.9 in.; collapsed: 5.5 x 3.9 x 2.4 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...