PATC Map J: Tuscarora Trail - Appalachian Trail, PA to PA Route 641
This map highlights Sections 1 through 5 (54 miles) of the Tuscarora Trail from the Appalachian Trail to PA Route 641, plus other trails in the area.
- Includes hiking opportunities in the Tuscarora State Forest, Big Spring State Park, Fowlers Hollow State Park and Colonel Denning State Park
- Printed on water-resistant and tear-resistant synthetic stock in seven colors for excellent detail and durability
- Includes an elevation profile of the Tuscarora Trail for the sections covered
- Scale of 1:100,000; contour intervals of 20 meters
- Map measures 32 x 17 inches and folds to 8 x 4 inches
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club; copyright 1997
Made in USA.View all PATC New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
8.5 x 4 x .125
32 x 17
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...