Ortovox 120 Competition Light Base Layer Hoodie - Women's
Whether on a winter ski tour or summer alpine climb, layer up in the women's Ortovox 120 Competition Light base layer hoodie. It's strategically knit for higher breathability where you need it most.
- Lightweight and long-lasting fabric has a high proportion of merino wool fibers
- Made using a seamless circular knitting technique in which different knit structures and material strengths are strategically placed
- 120 g merino wool in the main zones; breathable mesh in areas that get more heated
- Close-fitting hood is comfortable against wind and cold; hood doubles as a lightweight neck warmer when worn down
- Ortovox Wool Promise (OWP) indicates regular auditing of farms and suppliers for more than 60 indicators, including animal welfare, transport and land management practices
Imported.View all Ortovox Women's Base Layer Tops
70% virgin merino wool/30% polyamide
|Chest||30.7 - 32.3||32.7 - 34.3||34.6 - 36.2||36.6 - 38.6||39 - 40.9|
|Waist||24 - 25.6||26 - 27.6||28 - 29.5||30 - 31.9||32.3 - 34.3|
|Hip||33.9 - 35.4||35.8 - 37.4||37.8 - 39.4||39.8 - 41.7||42.1 - 44.1|
|Inseam||29.5 - 29.9||29.9 - 30.3||30.3 - 31.1||31.1 - 31.9||31.9 - 32.7|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.