AKU Minima Boots - Women's
Designed in the spirit of mountain-town style, the women's AKU Minima boots add outdoor-inspired elegance to your days spent traipsing city streets and small-town sidewalks.
- Uppers and linings made from Zero Impact® leather, which uses a tanning process that doesn't contain chromium or heavy metals
- Full-grain leather uppers mold to your feet over time for even more comfort
- Footbeds made with Zero Impact full-grain leather, coconut and bamboo fiber wick moisture away from feet
- AKU Elica Fit technology allows your feet to move through their natural range of motion, enhancing comfort and helping reduce fatigue and foot strain
- Midsoles made with dual-density EVA (partially recycled) and cork provide cushion and lasting comfort without sacrificing durability
- Vibram® Predator II outsoles offer a perfect mix of grip and durability
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 10.1 oz.
- AKU supports United Nations initiatives for climate neutrality (UNFCCC)
Imported.View all AKU Women's Casual Boots
|Footwear Height (in.)|
1.1 mm Zero Impact full-grain leather
Zero Impact full-grain leather
Dual-density die-cut EVA (20% recycled); cork
Vibram Predator II rubber
Contains recycled materials
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6|
Measurements are stated in inches.