Mountain Equipment Aerostat Down 7.0 Ultra Sleeping Pad
With exceptional insulation and hard-wearing durability, the Mountain Equipment Aerostat Down 7.0 Ultra sleeping pad is filled with 700-fill-power duck down for cold-weather use in the backcountry.
- Insulated with 700-fill-power pure duck down (90% down/10% feathers)
- 100% of down comes from a DOWN CODEX® audited source, which promotes transparency and animal welfare in the down supply chain
- Vertically aligned baffles with internal foam-plug Helix technology reduces down migration
- Ultra-durable 150-denier ripstop polyester with water-resistant thermoplastic polyurethane lamination
- Included Windsock™ offers rapid and reliable inflation without the need for heavy accessories; plus, it doubles as a lightweight stuff sack
- 2-way self-sealing Gas Mask valve allows you to inflate your mat without air escaping and deflate quickly when it's time to strike camp
- R-value tested to ASTM F3340-18 standard
- Repair patches included
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Air Pads
|Sleeping Pad Type|
|Sleeping Pad Shape|
|Repair Kit Included|
|Stuff Sack Included|
|Pad Thickness (in.)|
Regular Wide: 73 x 25 x 2.8 inches
Long: 79 x 24 x 2.8 inches
Regular Wide: 2 lb. 4 oz.
Long: 2 lbs. 5 oz.