La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoes - Women's
Focus on your climb, not pain in your feet. The women's La Sportiva Tarantula climbing shoes offer comfort while still being aggressive enough to perform on steeper routes and trickier moves.
- Unlined leather uppers provide excellent moisture management and stretch enough to make them a joy to put on day after day
- Slightly asymmetrical shape helps beginning climbers push the grades at a faster pace
- Highly adjustable, dual hook-and-look closure system adapts to various foot types and shape; it's easy to use—and easy to get on and off in a flash
- Forefoot shape is rounded and has a higher volume for the climber not looking to mangle their feet
- LaspFlex midsoles are made of lightweight, ultra-thin, synthetic fiber laminate designed for maximum torsional rigidity
- Long-lasting, sticky FriXion® RS rubber sticks to plastic and rock equally well
- 2 heel pull tabs help make putting them on easier
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Climbing Shoes
|Climbing Shoe Type|
Leather; toe rand: 2 mm FriXion RS rubber
1.8 mm LaspoFlex
5 mm FriXion RS rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|33 EU||33.5 EU||34 EU||34.5 EU||35 EU||35.5 EU||36 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.