La Sportiva Tarantula Boulder Climbing Shoes - Women's
Focus on more complex moves, not painful feet. The women's La Sportiva Tarantula Boulder climbing shoes increase durability, sensitivity and dynamic performance while keeping the fit comfortable.
- Increased sensitivity and a more protective toe patch optimize the dynamic movement bouldering demands
- Half-sole construction increases broad movement ability and sensitivity while reducing waste when its time to resole
- Updated heel construction increases rubber coverage, leveling up heel-hooking performance
- Rubber toe caps are integrated into the rubber rand for better toe hooking and increased durability overall
- Dual hook-and-loop closure system makes it easy to adjust the fit and get in or out in a hurry
- 2 heel pull tabs make putting them on easier
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Climbing Shoes
Climbing Shoe Type
Leather; toe rand: 2 mm FriXion RS rubber
5 mm FriXion RS rubber
Can Be Resoled
Climbing Shoe Volume
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...